Thursday, September 9, 2010

American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
This clock has given my 2 toddlers (ages 1 and 2) an understanding of when it is bedtime. When it's yellow that means it's time for bed (and they don't argue) and when it's green it's time to get up (no arguing to go back to bed in the middle of the night). I wake up every morning to my toddlers singing "...it's green, it's green" (refering to the color of the clock) and then they run into my room. They press the right foot of the clock and it says the time. We also talk about the time - the first number is hours and the next numbers is minutes (digital). I haven't tried playing the games with them yet - maybe in a year or two. Their still too young. I read some of the review before I purchased this. I don't think the yellow glow at night is too bright at all. It's no brighter than a normal nightlight.
Get more detail about American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight.


!: Last Minute Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls !: Catalog Lcd HDTV Monitor







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。