Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brand new Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black)


Over All Rating Reviews :
This clock radio is easy to set-up and compact enough for a night stand. Like other reviewers, I like the larger size of the digital display, and I always keep at the lowest level which is sufficient for day and night time. I especially like the dual alarm settings since I get up at different times during the week and don't have to worry about re-setting the alarm to the correct wake-up time. I set the alarm on radio at a higher volume instead of the buzzer, which is too soft for my needs. Also, as I only listen to news radio on this, its sound quality is not an issue to me.

I only bought this since I had to replace my old (hgiher end) alarm clock, but I am very satifised with this purchase.
Get more detail about Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black).


!1#: Laser Hair Removal Ri Quiz !: Purple Pashmina Scarf Compare







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。