Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black) on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
With the battery back-up and dual alarms this had what I needed and the choice on the market was not as great as I'd thought. I dislike clock radios with the tinny intrusive sound so that was not a selling point and I've yet to turn that on. The choice of a quiet (wife) alarm and the louder (me) choice made it even better. It's a little large on the bedstand due to the unnecessary radio but we've adjusted. I might have opted for the Sony ICF-C492 large display version as less expensive and possibly smaller tabletop real estate requirements but it was not yet available.
Get more detail about Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black).


!: Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Refills, Chlorine Free and Unscented, 70-Count Packs (Pack of 12) (840 Wipes) Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] by Seventh Generation !: Brand New Mail Box







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。