Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catalog Emerson CKS3516 SmartSet Dual-Alarm Clock Radio with Time Projection System


Over All Rating Reviews :
I received this clock Christmas 2006-it was bought at Brookstone for $69. My husband and I have always had our own clock radios because we get up at differnt times daily. As soon as I got it, my husband wanted one for his side of the bed. I went to Brookstone to buy it this Christmas 2007 and they didn't have one, so after Christmas I searched "Smart Set" and found it at Amazon for $24.50--it is the EXACT same clock/manufacturer!It's an awesome clock radio. The time can be projected on the ceiling using an on-off button. My husband likes the pojector because he says it is easier to look at the ceiling than roll over! The clock sets itself (atomic clock) and remembers the settings should you have a power failure. You don't have to change settings on weekends, because it has one alarm for weekdays, and another alarm for weekends. The clock is the perfect clock radio by far. The numbers can be bright, but you can dim or brighten them. The dim is just a little bit brighter than I'd like, but I believe it is the best clock radio hands down!
Get more detail about Emerson CKS3516 SmartSet Dual-Alarm Clock Radio with Time Projection System.


!: Good Belt Buckle







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。