Monday, September 6, 2010

Top 10 Places to Buy RCA RP5640 CD Clock Radio with Auto Time Set


Over All Rating Reviews :
We purchased this product for our granddaughter as a Christmas gift. She needed a cd player that would read cd-r's. She was happy with out selection and so were we. The only concern I had was in packing. It arrived UPS and the box was dented in several areas. When I opened the box I saw the cd clock radio was in another box inside and that box had visible depressions as well. There was one piece of paper between the boxes but offered very little protection. I removed the cd player and it was in good working order. I would have appreciated a better job of packing it for shipment. No complaints about the cd player.
Get more detail about RCA RP5640 CD Clock Radio with Auto Time Set.


!: Buying Plus Size Womens Jackets







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。