Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black) on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought one of these in black. It's nice looking and it works just fine. The buzzer alarm could be louder, and so when I want a louder alarm I set it to turn on the radio and I pre-set the volume to a level that I know will wake me. I keep the numbers lit on the lower brightness setting and I have had no problem at all reading the time from different angles. I think this is the easiest to set of any alarm clocks I've ever owned.

So that the reader who is considering purchasing one of these sight unseen, other than for photos, can visualize the footprint of this alarm clock radio, I took a plastic gallon milk container (same size and shape as plastic gallon water bottles) out of the fridge and held the bottom of it over the Sony. The container bottom covers it, which is to say that the Sony's footprint is a little bit smaller than that of a standard plastic gallon container. That's about how much area it takes up on a nightstand. The unit angles back from the clock face to the rear, and at the highest point it's a bit under 3 1/2 inches high. That's a good size for me, because with smaller clock radios and my reading glasses off, I have to put my face close to them to read them.

The radio sound quality is not high fidelity, of course, but it's not bad for a clock radio in this price range. It's fine for listening to talk - news, etc. - and is adequate for listening to music set to a sleep timer when drifting off to sleep.
Get more detail about Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (Black).


!: Buying 37 Lcd !: Purchase Transitional Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。