Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brand new Emerson CKS3516 SmartSet Dual-Alarm Clock Radio with Time Projection System


Over All Rating Reviews :
I so happy I found this product on Amazon. I originally bought this clock at radio shack with a radio shack brand on it 4+ years ago for my wife for Christmas. Radio shack quit selling the product and wasn't available via web site / catalog either. My entire family loves this product. We had one in the master bedroom. Whenever the kids get sick, my wife steals it to sleep in their room. I've been looking for a product with the same unique combination of features. 1) Atomic setting. 2) Projector with mirror and brightness. 3) LARGE LED lights you can still see in the day - and large LEDs so I can read the clock directly at night without my glasses on. 4) Reliability - I'm on 4 years and it works great. 5) dual alarms with the M-F ability and weekend ability. (Love it!!!). 6) brightness level on the LED lights. (I'm extremely light sensitive when I sleep. I like it pitch dark.) I never use the radio part. I do use the different sounds - birds, ocean sounds, etc.

The reason why I'm ordering multiples is the unique combo of quality and features. I believe radio shack was [...] as well. So this is a deal at Amazon.

Other comments you'll read talk about reliability of cheap clocks. This one is rock solid. Put a battery in it. Set the wake up alarm to M-F. Literally never ever touch the clock again. Power goes out at least 2x a month for me. I never even have to think about the clock or time. Rock solid clock.

I love the projector. ALL projectors will fade out in the day. I don't mind that at all. If the projector was powerful enough to out shine sunlight, your entire room would glow red at night.

My upstairs bedrooms have slanted ceilings. There is a mirror flip switch in the clock which lets me rotate the time. Some rooms you flip the internal mirror and to project on a wall. (If you're one of the people who needs the alarm clock to be across the room to help you over come snooze button addiction you can still project above your bed). If I want it directly above me I can do that. I prefer it on the slope across the bedroom. This makes the numbers several feet in height and really dims down their brightness. (Closer you project brighter the numbers are). But this lets me look up at at 45% angle and check the time. Best thing about projector clocks are that you don't have to roll over and move items on the nightstand to see what time it is. Just open your eyes and look at the ceiling.
Get more detail about Emerson CKS3516 SmartSet Dual-Alarm Clock Radio with Time Projection System.


!: Ladies Cashmere Scarf Order







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。