Saturday, August 14, 2010

Promotion La Crosse Technology WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock with Outdoor Temperature


Over All Rating Reviews :
Good clock, sets itself to the atomic clock automatically. I am satisfied with my purchase, and I would consider another one if I had to get one. I do have gripes with the clock though:

1. I had to manually adjust it for daylight savings time which I shouldn't have had to do even with the DST time change (the DST should happen automatically as the data for DST is transferred with the time signal.)
2. The clock is relatively tall for its footprint. This means that when I try to hit snooze (on top of the clock) I can easily knock the clock over. I've gotten used to this though.
3. The alarm, if ignored, is only about 60 seconds long. Heavy sleepers will NOT like this clock.
4. It displays the time and outside temperature on the wall/ceiling. I'm in BED. What the heck do I care about the OUTSIDE temperature when I'm warm and cozy in my bed? Sure, maybe some people would like to know when they wake up, but most people wake up when its light outside and you can't see the wall/ceiling display with any other lighting available. And if it isn't light out, they usually turn on the lights to get dressed and could look at the clock then. I really wish it didn't alternate the time and temperature on the ceiling because half the time I'm curious about the time it takes me 5 seconds until I get to find out.
5. (This one is more of a slight against Amazon) *After* placing my order for this clock, Amazon showed me a different model of this clock that had weather prediction (sunny, cloudy, rainy, etc) for $5 more. Amazon's policy is that you can change your order online if it hasn't entered final phases of shipping... but somehow or another this clock went straight to the final phase even with super saver express didn't-ship-out-for-three-days shipping so I couldn't change and I'm stuck with useless fancy feature as described in #4.

As much as it might seem I hate the bugger, I'm actually satisfied with it.
Get more detail about La Crosse Technology WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock with Outdoor Temperature.


!: Purchase Pashmina Hijabs !: Discount Lcd Tv







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。