Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catalog Philips AJ3600 Time Projection Clock Radio


Over All Rating Reviews :
This little clock radio looks good and gets great reception through a pig tail FM antenna with a sassy rubber bead on the end. I am able to pick up my favorite NPR station over sixty miles away about half the time. AM antenna is internal and I have not put it to the test. The projection can be adjusted 180 degrees and also with the push of a button can be turned upside-down or rightside-up making it highly adaptable for projecting to walls or ceiling. Four AA batteries, not included, can be installed to run the clock radio or just back it up. An AC adapter is included. There are two alarms, one will beep the other plays a (pre-selected) radio station. All your settings will hold for about three minutes without power or batteries. The display face is large and easy to see but the projection (on the ceiling in my case) is very poor. The digits are so narrow it's hard to tell if a three is a three or a one. But since I can see the face so easily I intend to keep it by my bed, replacing an Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Self-Setting Projection Clock, Silver which, by the way, has an excellent projection quality but no radio.
Get more detail about Philips AJ3600 Time Projection Clock Radio.


!: Saving Dvd Rom Drives !1#: Discount I Still Believe !: Cheap Italian Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。