Monday, August 16, 2010

Shop For Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (White)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I am a HEAVY sleeper yes it take's some adjusting and learning NOT to hit snooze as it will up it each hit up to 60 mins so thats not so cool and wish I could change it so it won't do that but still not horrible. The off button for alarm is on alarm b side above the snooze button and has off imprinted in it and is a tiny bit bigger and slopes in so it over time can be figure'd out which one you hit to shut it off if. Also alarm snooze will be over righted if you set the other for 15 mins past the first and use the dual alarm set up thus making it harder to over sleep as the first snooze is 10 mins by 5 mins past that even the hard to wake up one's will wake up esp if alarm b is set 15 mins past to radio on full blast. Alarm beep sound is alright not annoying but it work's. Switch for it low or high on alarm A time adjuster. DST is hard to figure out with manual and google. I am PST so it's 5 and it will supposedly auto DST for me as I set time zone and date and year for mine but I won't know for a little bit still. But if I ever sleep that day I will know. :) Never had issues resetting or with battery, but it won't work with out the battery correctly. So if your light come's on replace the battery and read manual too as it has step's you need to take when this happens. But mine is 2 yrs old maybe more and been unplugged, and replugged in and never had an issue. Also I never had it do the alarm while unplugged as when I want to store it I turn them off and remove the battery. The last time I forgot that part and so for a few months it has had the battery in it and using it right now no issues yet. For radio antenna is in the power cord try adjusting it to make the radio work better. Also be sure you set up the snooze sleep set up for 90-15 mins to auto shut off radio after you fall asleep so the alarm will help wake you up esp with hard sleepers. All this is in the manual or I figured it out myself playing with it when we got it. I also paid $12-$15 for it and still super pleased with all I get for it. Even brightness adjuster for less bright at night low that as does hubby.

Manual can be found from sony online just google the model number amazon won't allow it in my review.

Good luck and enjoy of you buy it I know I do. I also have had like 12 alarm clocks in 20 yrs or less and this is by far the best one for the price yet. I know target had them in stock usually and cheap or amazon had sales on them too.
Get more detail about Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (White).


!: Pokemon Figures Save You Money!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。