Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (White) Decide Now


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was really pleased to get this clock, and have always trusted Sony, BUT, the backup battery indicator light came on as soon as I set it up. So I had to manually set up the time--not automatic as advertised. That's not so bad, but Sony evidently finds it too much trouble to just send me a battery. I made 3 calls and an email, and they are all telling me that I must send the battery to Texas and when they receive it, they will send me a battery. For a $14 radio? Come on! This is a brand new item, and what, a CR2032 battery is too priceless to mend customer relations and trust? I have purchased many Sony items in the past, but never had to ask for anything before. I can see now that customer satisfaction is very low on their priority list.
Get more detail about Sony ICF-C318 Automatic Time Set Clock Radio with Dual Alarm (White).


!: Tips Mesothelioma Forum !: Secrets Temporary Placement Agency !: Minimalist Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。