Sunday, August 29, 2010

RCA RP5640 CD Clock Radio with Auto Time Set Order Today!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this alarm clock, hoping for it to play my mp3 cd's. It said on the spec sheet at Best Buy that it did, and it also said online on the review that it plays mp3 cd's. Well, I got it home, plugged it in, it lit up the clock the clock switched between about 5 different colors and I thought, wow, that's neat. Then I proceeded to put in my mp3 cd. I pressed play, the cd spun, and then it said NO SONG. It would not play it. Then the alarm clock shut down. It won't even let me eject my cd! It won't even show the time or do anything! It only lasted 2 minutes! I am taking it back, I was baffled at how quickly it broke. Hopefully when I take it back they will bust it open and get my cd out.
Get more detail about RCA RP5640 CD Clock Radio with Auto Time Set.


!1#: Comment Auto Accident Lawyer !: Used Cheap Cashmere







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。