Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Buy La Crosse Technology WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock with Outdoor Temperature


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've had this clock a couple of weeks now and so far I'm happy with my purchase. But then I went into the purchase knowing the clock's limitations in advance. I have another alarm clock and bought it mainly for the projection feature and it works fine for me. I sleep in a very dark room and it's so nice to be able to glance at the ceiling and decide whether or not to roll over and go back to sleep. I also like the fact the clock displays (but doesn't project) indoor humidity. Very few do that.

On the down side: 1) the plug from the AC adapter is difficult to insert correctly. If you don't get it just right it will look like it's in but won't make contact and you'll be running off the batteries. 2) The projector could be a lot brighter. 3) The alarm isn't very loud. None of this bothers me but it may bother others.
Get more detail about La Crosse Technology WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock with Outdoor Temperature.


!: Buying Country Living Magazine







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。